- Civility. We are intelligent beings, let's act as such.
- No sexually explicit or harassing, racial, or generally recognized hate speech will be allowed.
- Respect the channel operators. (And everyone else) Request for ops will probably get you kick/banned, just for irritating the ops.
- Don't mess with The TimeFysh. Immediate ban will result.
- No coloured or stylized text. Auto kick.
- No channel flooding, unless necessary and pre-empted with a FLOOD WARNING. (ASCII art is generally frowned on)
- Cursing is allowed when called for, but it is a privilege. Use with moderation.
- No unauthorized bots allowed. Bots that are in place are there for a reason, others are not needed.
- Stats-biasing is stupid. And blatant, and annoying. Don't do it.
- No nick spoofing. At all.
- Nobody is interested in talking with someone who is drunk or under the influence of some drug, etc...
- The public channels on mWtNet are not a place for exchanging less-than-legal data.
- Ab qrpbqvat naq eroebnqpnfgvat EBG13 yvarf
- Please limit your nick changes. Use the /away command to indicate status
If you're not sure if you're breaking the rules or not, consider if it would pass on UserFriendly.
If you have a problem with anyone on the channel, take it up with one of the ops. If you have a problem with one of the ops, talk to Myke. Do not take it out on the other participants, servers, networks etc... That will just get you blackholed.